THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 12 September 2009

anna's birthday party

It's my new bestie's party, Anna. Why am I calling her new bestie?
I used to know Anna like another friend, but didn't as close as now, since she's been my classmate. That's why I call her new bestie *bestie for me is : soo close friend (:*
Yeah FYI, in class I sit with the ballon eyes girl, Cahaya. Yuli, The pretty chinese person is placed in front of me, she sits with Anna.
Have gossip, chat, doing the narcissism, shared out, give advice each other, it's our daily activity in class, even during the lesson goes on. That's why often we've got the problem with teacher at the momment. hahaha LOL.

OK back to the main topic, recently Anna had a birthday. And she invited few of her froends, to came to her birthdah party.*include Me, Cahaya, and Yuli too :)*.The Party was unpretentious but still soo fun. It took place on KFC Mattos (Matahari Duta Plaza).Does some of you know Mattos?
maybe only who lives in Bali, right? hihi ;D
and I took some silly pict on that grateful momment, check it out!



me - cahaya

sweet gurls, arent us ?

yuli - iwan

hey who is the hidden girl at back?
yeah i'm there haha











cahaya - me

haha here this, two nice pict for two photos freak girl :D
ballon eyes feat flat girl


yuli - me

did i look pretty like chinese person ?
pretty chinese person feat flat girl

0 comments: